Recently I buy an Auto GPS from them, it was sent the defective item. I had difficulties contact them over the phone (always hold for long period of them, mostly I hung up after wait for more than 30 minutes).

I sent email requesting a replacement item, but they responded in unprofessional way so after more than a week I still did not receive it.

If you are not satisfied with and return the item they will charge you 15% for re-stoking fee plus shipping and handling charge are not refundable.

They prefer you return the items for 15% profit.

Example : if you buy a refurbish TV say for $800.00

If something happen with the TV (not working or damage) you return it and you lose $120.00 plus shipping and handling fee.

Think about it.

Base on my bad experience as their first time customer I advise you not to buy any items from them.

Probably some of their customer get a good product, but how if you have same experience with mine.

It is a lot better buy from other who will refund 100% of your money.

Once again think about it.

Had an Experience with RefurbDepot?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #84315

NOTHING FOR MY MONEY!!!!AND EVEN IF I CANCEL THE ORDER---IT TAKES 30 DAYS TO GET REINBURSED THE $500 THEY TOOK 2 WEEKS AGO FOR A PRODUCT THEY DONT HAVE!!

Read most of the complaints.Was thinking of purchasing a GPS but after the information I will buy it some place else that does not require a re-stocking fee for a used piece of electronics.

I will pass this on to anyone that I know.Don't buy from refurbdepot.com

MRCARTER

Aug 28, 2009 I wrote a REALLY bad review about RefurbDepot entitled RefurbDepot Scammers. I was hoping to hear of some remedies from some of you others who have had the misfortune of dealing with this company.

Any replies or revenge success stories?

they suck one month and nothing what a bunch of thievs....

IPOD 32GB 2nd Gen,

Refurb depot says the list price is $899!?!?!

Stay away from this company they cant be trusted.

Dealing with the same thing right now, my $227 purchase is costing me $90 to send it back and have nothing! Horrible buisness, Horrible Ethics, STAY AWAY!!!